Jump To Navigation

Practice Areas

Skilled Municipal Law Lawyers and Open Meet Law Attorneys

Does your rural water district need effective legal representation?

Is there an eminent domain matter being debated at your city council meeting?

Does your local school district have a question about complying with Sunshine Laws?

For quality legal guidance in all state, local, and municipal laws, contact Frailey, Chaffin, Cordell, Perryman & Sterkel, LLP in Chickasha, Oklahoma. From our law office conveniently located 30 minutes from Oklahoma City, we represent clients throughout the state and handle cases in the Northern, Eastern, and Western districts of federal court. Our Oklahoma lawyers are equipped to counsel clients with questions on:

Representing school districts and rural water districts

Guiding government entities with issues of land acquisition, condemnation, and eminent domain

Helping cities and towns who need legal counsel to run day to day affairs like public contract bidding, personnel matters, and open meeting law requirements

Currently, our municipal lawyers are acting as local counsel for several government entities and as general counsel for a few municipalities. Our convenient location, near the intersections of I-44, I-62, and I-81, makes it easy to counsel clients across Oklahoma. We are close to the Grady County Courthouse and Chickasha City Hall for local clients, but we are also available to travel to clients in other locations.

Since Frailey, Chaffin, Cordell, Perryman & Sterkel, LLP was founded in the 1920s, our municipal law attorneys have been committed to providing exceptional legal services at competitive rates. We are known for our personal attention and hands-on approach, as well as having many clients come to us as a result of referrals from other clients or lawyers.

Free Consultation with Our State, Local, and Municipal Law Advisors

If you are part of your local government city council, school board, or other regulatory agency, contact our municipal law attorneys for a free initial consultation. We handle matters including open meeting law guidelines, land use and zoning issues, and injuries to people or property by municipal employees.